Big fan of one of our differently abled artists? Need your building illustrated? Fancy a motif for your campaign theme? Commission an exclusive artwork and create a collection of gifts unique to you. Use it across as many channels and collaterals to get the biggest bang for your buck!
Can you believe it takes only 3 steps?
Step 1: Creative Brief
- Provide us with details of your artwork/product requirement, if not a fleshed out creative brief.
- We can also propose a creative direction if your ideas are preliminary.
- References for artwork desired would be the quickest. First milestone is for us to align the creative direction and desired outcome.
- New or existing products sourced to provide an accurate price quotation and timeline.
Step 2: Artwork Execution
- A suitable artist, creative brief and product specification signed off with a price quotation for all to proceed.
- An initial sketch from the artist reviewed.
- An artist can take between 3 weeks to 3 months for a commissioned artwork – depending on size, complexity and revisions.
- 2 rounds of revisions. 3rd revision onwards, a variation in cost and timeline will be incurred.
Step 3: Product Development
- We concurrently develop the existing or new product, while artist finishes artwork.
- Initial samples of products for selection.
- Completed artwork incorporated on layout and design treatments on selected product.
- Proceed for final sampling with artwork and product. Packaging and messaging mocked up.
- Approval for full production.
Let's get creative!
(Meanwhile, get inspired by these commissioned work.)