BE A VOLUNTEER CHRISTMAS ELF
1. How do I sign up?
You may sign up at:
- Enabling Village Outlet (Redhill MRT) -https://signup.com/go/QNGZRqR
- Pathlight Campus 1 Outlet (Ang Mo Kio MRT) - https://signup.com/go/NykBHsz
2. What do the Christmas Elves need to do?
There are a few tasks that you could help us with:
- Gift wrapping
- Quality checks
- Price tagging
- Game Booth Management
- Basic customer service
You don’t have to be trained or experienced in any of them. Basic guidelines will be shared.
3. How many sessions can I sign up?
You may sign up for as many sessions as you can commit to. However, we highly encourage our volunteers to commit only on dates 1 or 2 weeks ahead. This leaves room for changes to your schedule and also minimises last minute cancellations that can’t be filled up in time by other volunteers.
4. Can I sign up for all 3 sessions in a day?
Yes. We are most happy to have you sign up 3 sessions in a day. However, please remain committed and avoid last minute cancellations that can’t be filled up in time by other volunteers.
5. If I am unable to turn up for my registered session, when is the latest I need to inform The Art Faculty?
Please update the cancellation of your registrations on Signup.com immediately.
6. The sessions that I want to sign up are fully registered, can you put me on waitlist? When will you inform me if the session is available for me to volunteer?
Sure, we’ll be glad to!
7. While I am volunteering, can I bring my daughter/son to hang out at the premise of The Art Faculty?
ad Due to limited space and high traffic of shoppers, we do not encourage children to hang out at the premise while you volunteer.
8. Do I do to mask up during the sessions?
We are guided by the prevailing government advice on https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19-phase-advisory .
9. When am I considered fully vaccinated?
We are guided by the prevailing government advice on https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19-phase-advisory . We take reference from the vaccination status reflected in the Trace Together app.
10. What do I do if I feel unwell before my session?
Please see a doctor and follow the prevailing guidance provided by MOH. Give us a call at 65130706 (For Enabling Village) and 6592 0431 (For Pathlight Campus 1) to notify us.