Eco Beeswax Food Wrap - Cha Siew Bao
by Fong Bok Loong
WASHABLE. REUSABLE. COMPOSTABLE.
Premium artisanal beeswax wraps crafted from quality ingredients to replace plastic food wraps. Our wraps are reusable up to 12 months. By choosing our beeswax wraps, you are participating in a global movement to save our earth.
|In stock||Shipping 4-7 working days (local)|
Dimensions: 12 x 12 inch
Material: Cotton, beeswax, tree resin, jojoba oil
• WASHABLE. REUSABLE. COMPOSTABLE.
• Perfect for bread loaf, dough, baking dish, leafy vegetables
• Washes easily with damp towel or cold water and mild soap
• We ship internationally
• Free delivery in Singapore with minimum order of S$150 in a single cart
• Delivery charges will be calculated when you check out all items in your cart
By the same Artist
Fong Bok Loong
Combining his interest in cuisines and his talent in observational drawing, Bok Loong illustrates delicious food so realistically, we can almost taste them! His keen attention to detail is also evident in his carefully drawn architecture and nature artwork. A self-proclaimed perfectionist who must get every detailing just right, BokLoong has turned this autism trait into a talent!Visit Artist Shop