Bag Strap - Pagoda Street II
by Jonathan Cai
Straps in assorted designs by our artists with autism.
Clip it on your bag, camera, yoga mat or guitar - the possibilities are endless!
Pair it with our white canvas bag with Black Straps Handles, or Black Canvas Bag, sold separately and only available with purchase of a Strap.
|Out of stock|
Dimensions: 52-96cm (Length) 5cm (Width)
• Gold buckle and clasps
Canvas Bag (only with purchase of a Strap)
Dimensions: L 33 x W 12 x H24 cm
Material: Coated Canvas
• Handle length 30cm x width 3.5cm
• Gold D-rings and Gold Zip
• Available in Beige (with red or black straps) and Black
- We ship internationally
- Free delivery in Singapore with minimum order of S$120 in a single cart
- Delivery charges will be calculated when you check out all items in your cart
By the same Artist
Cai Fu'En Jonathan
Jonathan indulges in detailed still life and architectural line-art. From capturing the minute typographic branding on a pencil, to monumental towers of glass and steel, he takes them on with gumption. One of our young, emerging artists, Jonathan harnesses the power of repetition to drive his point across his art too. Take for example, his detailed drawing of countless smart phones repeated and composed in a heavy heap – it was a cheeky message to his mum: May I have a new mobile phone please?