Double-wall Tea Infuser - Chai Chee Shophouse
by Selena Seow
A tea infuser with an intricate detailing of Singapore's heritage site, Chai Chee Shophouse. A seamless blend between monochrome and colour for sophistication and greater appreciation of this nostalgic architecture. Double-walled BPA-free borosilicate glass protects your hands from scalding.
|In stock||Shipping 3-5 working days (local)|
Dimensions: D7 cm x H24.2 cm
Material: BPA-free borosilicate glass
• Holds up to 120 degree celsius hot liquid
• Double-walled glass to prevent scalding
• Sustainably-sourced bamboo cap
• Dishwasher safe
- We ship internationally
- Free delivery in Singapore with minimum order of S$120 in a single cart
- Delivery charges will be calculated when you check out all items in your cart
By the same Artist
SELENA SEOW YEH YUN
Selena enjoys illustrating whimsical subjects like birds and botanicals. Her keen attention to detail enables her to create many wonderful artwork in ink and colored pencils. Selena’s “Birds of a feather #1” has also inspired renowned artist, Ernest Zacharevic, to create a beautiful 3-storey tall mural at the Enabling Village.