Double-wall Tea Infuser - Pagoda Street
by Jonathan Cai
A tea infuser with an intricate detailing of Singapore's heritage site, Pagoda Street. A seamless blend between monochrome and colour for sophistication and greater appreciation of this nostalgic architecture. Double-walled BPA-free borosilicate glass protects your hands from scalding.
|In stock||Shipping 4-7 working days (local)|
Dimensions: D7 cm x H24.2 cm
Material: BPA-free borosilicate glass
• Holds up to 120 degree celsius hot liquid
• Double-walled glass to prevent scalding
• Sustainably-sourced bamboo cap
• Dishwasher safe
- We ship internationally
- Free delivery in Singapore with minimum order of S$150 in a single cart
- Delivery charges will be calculated when you check out all items in your cart
By the same Artist
Cai Fu'En Jonathan
Jonathan indulges in detailed still life and architectural line-art. From capturing the minute typographic branding on a pencil, to monumental towers of glass and steel, he takes them on with gumption. One of our young, emerging artists, Jonathan harnesses the power of repetition to drive his point across his art too. Take for example, his detailed drawing of countless smart phones repeated and composed in a heavy heap – it was a cheeky message to his mum: May I have a new mobile phone please?