Thermal Water Bottle - Pagoda Street
by Jonathan Cai
Our thermal bottles are back with a new heritage range! 3 different designs to choose from - with intricate artworks of Singapore architecture by our differently-abled artists.
|Few in stock||Shipping 4-7 working days (local)|
Dimensions: 26.5cm (H) x 7cm (D)
• Double-wall vacuumed and insulated to reduce condensation
• Drink stays cold for 24hrs; hot for 12hrs
• Fits standard car cup holders
- We ship internationally
- Free delivery in Singapore with minimum order of S$150 in a single cart
- Delivery charges will be calculated when you check out all items in your cart
By the same Artist
Cai Fu'En Jonathan
Jonathan indulges in detailed still life and architectural line-art. From capturing the minute typographic branding on a pencil, to monumental towers of glass and steel, he takes them on with gumption. One of our young, emerging artists, Jonathan harnesses the power of repetition to drive his point across his art too. Take for example, his detailed drawing of countless smart phones repeated and composed in a heavy heap – it was a cheeky message to his mum: May I have a new mobile phone please?