Sustainable Bamboo Fibre Go Cup 400ml - Katong Red House
by Jonathan Cai
Let's do our part for the environment. This Sustainable Bamboo Fibre Go Cup (400ml) will reduce your use of disposable cups. Perfect for your morning coffee. It's a cup that keeps on giving!
|Out of stock|
Dimensions: D8.5cm x H14.5cm
Material: Bamboo Fibre
• Food grade natural bamboo fibre approved by FDA and LFGB;
• Tolerates beverage with temperature 0 to 100ºc;
• Dishwasher safe (excluding lid);
• Do not use in oven or microwave;
• Washes easily using dishwashing liquid; avoid abrasive scouring pad or brushes.
• Washes easily using dishwashing liquid. Avoid abrasive scouring pad or brushes.
By the same Artist
Cai Fu'En Jonathan
Jonathan indulges in detailed still life and architectural line-art. From capturing the minute typographic branding on a pencil, to monumental towers of glass and steel, he takes them on with gumption. One of our young, emerging artists, Jonathan harnesses the power of repetition to drive his point across his art too. Take for example, his detailed drawing of countless smart phones repeated and composed in a heavy heap – it was a cheeky message to his mum: May I have a new mobile phone please?