Sustainable Compact Ebony Chopstick Set - Sushi
By Kai Keet
Sustainability can be kawaii too. This first merchandise by #differentlyAbled student artist Kai Keet is embellished with vibrant little sushi pieces drawn by him.
Black Ebony has been referred to as the "Extraordinarily Precious Wood" and the "Wood for Emperors" and it has been favoured by the royalty and nobility since ancient times. The wood is naturally glossy, hard and one of the densest wood. It is non-corrosive and durable. As a gift, it symbolises auspiciousness and peace.
|In stock||Shipping 1 week|
• Assembled length 20.8cm;
• Drawstring bag L15cm X W5.2cm
• Weight: 40g
• Food grade natural ebony wood approved by FDA and LFGB;
• Tolerates beverage with temperature 0 to 100ºc;
• Dishwasher safe;
• Do not use in oven or microwave;
• Washes easily using dishwashing liquid; avoid abrasive scouring pad or brushes.
By Kong Kai Keet
By the same Artist
Kong Kai Keet
Born 2001 Frequently spotted diligently drawing in his sketchbook, Kai Keat creates animals, cartoon figures and portraits with very unique treatment. His signature style is to apply complex layers of texture and generous detailing. Kai Keat enjoys drawing line art of Singapore scenes in pencil, too.