Eco Beeswax Food Wrap – Ten Sushi
by Kong Kai Keet
WASHABLE. REUSABLE. COMPOSTABLE.
Premium artisanal beeswax wraps crafted from quality ingredients to replace plastic food wraps. Our wraps are reusable up to 12 months. By choosing our beeswax wraps, you are participating in a global movement to save our earth. Available in 10 designs by our differently abled artists.
|In stock||Shipping 4-7 working days (local)|
Dimensions: 12 x 12 inch
Material: Cotton, beeswax, tree resin, jojoba oil
• WASHABLE. REUSABLE. COMPOSTABLE.
• Perfect for bread loaf, dough, baking dish, leafy vegetables
• Washes easily with damp towel or cold water and mild soap
- We ship internationally
- Free delivery in Singapore with minimum order of S$150 in a single cart
- Delivery charges will be calculated when you check out all items in your cart
By the same Artist
Kong Kai Keet
Born 2001 Frequently spotted diligently drawing in his sketchbook, Kai Keat creates animals, cartoon figures and portraits with very unique treatment. His signature style is to apply complex layers of texture and generous detailing. Kai Keat enjoys drawing line art of Singapore scenes in pencil, too.