Last Updated: 03 Nov 2016
DEIVERY & SHIPPING
- We will procure the mail and delivery service of SingPost for your online delivery orders.
- For items less than 2kg, delivery will be via normal mail postage.
- Purchases that weigh 2kg and above will be sent via courier delivery All fragile items will be delivered through dispatch service regardless of weight.
- Both local and international shipping is available.
- Your orders will be shipped within 3 - 5 working days (for local shipping) and between 5 - 14 days (for international shipping) upon confirmation of order and receipt of payment. For more urgent delivery please contact us directly for a customised arrangement.
- Below is an estimate of the table rates for local (Singapore) shipping.
|Up to 3kg
|Shipping Fee (SGD)
- The Art Faculty by Pathlight will not be responsible for any loss or damage of products through normal mail.
- Unsuccessful Delivery
As our delivery is outsourced to an external service provider, kindly note that we are guided by our service provider’s policy for unsuccessful delivery.
The following is the Singpost's policy for unsuccessful delivery, accurate at time of publishing. For latest policies please visit www.speedpost.com.sg
For online payment, please enable pop-ups in your browser
- All transactions are in Singapore Dollars (SGD).
- We accept payment by eNets (www.enets.com.sg). All major debit and credit cards are accepted. Orders will be delivered after payment has been received and confirmed. Alternatively, please drop by our retail showcase store at Pathlight School.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
- All goods sold are non-exchangeable and non-refundable.
- In the event of a complaint, please email the following information to
within 24 hours from the time received.
- Order Number
- Picture of the defective merchandise
- Date of Purchase
- Pathight Mall and its management promises to look into each case and reserves the right to the conclusion.
- Please be informed that all complaints must be made within 24 hours of delivery for full replacement or refund of the purchase price should
the product or services be found to be defective in terms of workmanship or quality.
The Art Faculty by Pathlight and its management reserves the right to reject orders at its discretion.