Subject to your rights at law, you agree to be bound by the prevailing terms of this Policy as updated from time to time. We reserve the right to modify our Policy and invite you to check the latest version of this Policy regularly. All updates to this Policy will be published on our website, www.theartfaculty.sg.
1. Personal Data
TAF does not retain personal data longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they are collected except when necessary to comply with TAF’s legal obligations. For the purposes of this Policy, personal data shall have the same meaning as stipulated in the PDPA, being data from which an individual can be identified, and collected by TAF in electronic or other forms.
Examples of Personal Data that may be collected by TAF include your name, contact number, email address, residential address, payment information and other personal data that TAF may require in order to provide our services to you.
2. Pledge on Privacy
TAF does not collect, use and process Personal Data except when voluntarily provided by you. We ensure compliance by our staff with strict standards of security and confidentiality. In using, disclosing and processing your Personal Data, we pledge to fully comply with industry recognized standards of privacy protection.
3. Collection of Personal Data
Personal Data collected by TAF will only be used or disclosed for the purpose(s) for which it is collected unless required or authorized under the PDPA or other applicable law. We do not capture personal data that can identify you individually when you browse our online shop. Methods of Personal Data collection includes, but not limited to, the following:
- Online user account registration
- Online user account update form
- Entering promotions or contests that are available to you without having to be a registered user of the website
- Subscription to our mailing list
- Submit a comment, question or feedback to us using a “Contact Us” or similar feature on the website, send us an email or in any other way
- Facebook Pixel Tags
- Photographs take in-stores, during events/workshops in partnership or associated with TAF
- Closed-circuit television recordings of individual at TAF’s retail stores or premises
4. Use of Personal Data
Depending on the services required or utilized, your personal data will be used for the relevant purposes as deemed reasonable by TAF, which may include the following:
- To process and execute your home and/or online delivery orders
- To create, provide and manage your online user accounts
- To facilitate payment of purchase orders and to process refunds
- To communicate with you, including any ongoing promotions or TAF news
- To manage the safety and security of TAF premises and services
- To perform business analyses
- For TAF promotional materials
5. Non-Disclosure of Data
TAF will not disclose, share, transfer, sell or rent personal data to any third party without your consent, except when required to do so for legal or regulatory purposes. However, to carry out business operations and to provide our services to you, TAF may engage third party service providers to assist us. TAF will only provide elements of your personal data which are pertinent to the execution of these engaged services.
6. Security & Confidentiality of Personal Data
TAF will undertake reasonable security arrangements to protect your personal data in our possession. Access to your personal data is restricted to those of our employees on a need to know basis and who have been trained to observe strict standards of confidentiality in handling your Personal Data.
To ensure the security and confidentiality of your Personal Data that TAF collects, we use appropriate security technologies on all electronic storage and transmission of personal data.
As our website may contain links to other websites of our business partners, TAF is not responsible for the content, security or privacy policies in these websites.
All personal data which you post is kept confidential to the best of TAF’s ability. You hereby acknowledge and accept that TAF cannot guarantee the security of any transmission.
7. Contact Us
Should you wish to unsubscribe from our mailing list, remove your Personal Data with us, or have any other queries regarding the Policy, please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org and addressed to the Data Protection Officer. We assure you that we will use our best efforts to constantly improve the protection and security of your Personal Data that you provide us.